Gorkha Diab (Diabetic) Herbal Tea 100g Most of Herbs Have Antibiotic Properties which Excrete The Toxicity Accumulated in The Body Naturally and Lower the Blood Sugar Level Of Diabetic Patients
$11.99 – $32.99
Diab Tea is a herbal tea to control diabetes.
- This herbal tea is prepared from the naturally occurring wild crafted herbs collected from the Himalayan of Nepal. So the herbs are of great potency ensuring a high efficacy.
- Diab Tea contains the herbs which are of antidiabetic property.They stimulate the pancreas to increase the secretion of insulin which normalises excessive blood sugar level in the blood.
- The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of the herbs contained in Diab tea prevents the auto-immune destruction of pancreatic cells. Thus it helps in delaying the turning of type II diabetes to type I diabetes.
- This tea contains the detoxifying herbs which makes body healthy and active by detoxifying the harmful substances(toxins) from the body.
- Diab tea is a natural way to make diabetes under control.
Diab Tea contains the following ingredients:
- Swertia chirayita
- Gymnema sylvestris
- Azadirachta indica
- Psidium guajava
- Tinospora sinensis
- Dendrobium species
Does Diab Herbal Tea Contain Caffeine or Chemical ?
This tea is free from chemical, chemical fertilizer, pesticides, and other harmful chemicals so safe to drink as Prescribed. This doesn’t contain caffeine unlike black or any other tea.
This herbal tea is prepared from the naturally occurring wild crafted herbs collected from the Himalayan of Nepal. So the herbs are of great potency ensuring a high efficacy.
Is it safe, and are there any side effects?
No side effects have been reported. Diab tea is a herbal formula and does not contain any chemicals. It is safe for you to use. However, as with all dietary supplements, do not take more than the recommended dose and consult with your doctor first if you are taking any prescription medication.