KN 95 4-Ply Safety Masks Mouth Cover Protection from Smoke Dust Bacteria Virus Pollen Pet Dander Anti Protective FDA/CE Approved Face Mask for men and women 2/4/6/10 PCS
Direction for use:
1. Fit the respiratory and check leak-tightness BEFORE en ten ng the contaminated area
2. Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.
3. Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
4. Discard the respirator and replace it with a new one if*the respirator is reproved while in a contaminated area*excessive clogging of the respiratory causes breathing difficulty or discomfort*the respirator becomes damaged*(for respirators protecting against vapours-the smell of vapours present becomes detectable.
5. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness， irritation or other distress occurs.
6. Only for single use， No maintenance necessary. Do not store and/or re-use after a single-use.m Discard the respirator after single-use (one shift, maximum).
7. Keep unused respirators in their closed box and store in a dry non-contaminated area between+2 and+55 deg.