This is 17 Inch Blade and 6-7 Inch Handel Included 24″ Inch Long Sirupate Gurkha Kukri Comes With 21″ Heavy Wooden Stand and It Including Rosewood Handle, Sheath and 2 Utilities Knives. This particular knife’s name is come from the name of grass, ‘siru’. The shape of this khukuri blade is very much alike to the leaf of the Siru. Hence it is called Sirupate khukuri. It has straight blade and not as wide as other knives. This kind of blade very useful to light work, now day Nepalese Army and British gurkha Army also use similar this kind of light blade for jungle training. The sheath is made of Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather. Two small knife(karda & chakmak )are also come with this kukri.This blade can be used to chop wood or bone cleaning bushes and other kind of domestic work. Blade Size and Type: 17 inch Full Tang/Blade Handmade and Unpolished blade. Handle Size : 7 inch Rosewood tail tang handle. Overall length : 24 inches. Material Used: Highly Graded Carbon Steel (5160), Water Buffalo Leather for Scabbard (outside) and Rosewood for the Handle, Pinewood for the Scabbard (inside), Brass “Laha” (Nepali Traditional Glue) . Net weight only khukuri with Sheath is 2.2-2.5 lbs . Upper Spine: 12mm. Lower Spine: 4 mm. Belly: 4.2cm. Handle Circumference: 4.3 Inch. Hardness of steel: spine=22-25 RC, belly=45-46 RC, edge=58-60 RC. Scabbard: Cotton Covered in buffalo leather. The scabbard has single frogs which are leather loops used to attach to the belt.
QT S Gurkha Hand-Hammered/Forged Sirupate Kukri Knife 17 Inch Blade Khukuri Knife With Heavy 21″ Wooden Stand Includes Black Leather Sheath With 2 Small Knives Hand-Hammered/Forged Sirupate Kukri Knife 24 Inch Khukuri Knife
About this item:-
- Authentic QT S Gurkha Kukri With Stand:- 17 Inch Full Tang/Blade, 7 inch Handel/sheath Total 24 Inch Large khukuri and 21 Inch Wooden Stand Directly Imported From Official Supplier to the QT Shopping Based in Texas, Manufacturer In Gurkha Land Nepal
- Made of highly Graded Carbon Steel 5160 (Car or Truck Spring), This is the outdoor or jungle knife for bone chopping and good for camping. It weighs about 2.2-2.5 lbs with Sheath – Stand Weight not included. It comes with two small utility knives called Karda (Sharp) and Chakmak (blunt).
- Handmade by “Bishwakarmas” (Born khukuri Makers) using the top quality materials in a very traditional way with predictable tools
- Unpolished blade, sharp edge, tail tang rosewood handle, Water Buffalo leather sheath. Razor Sharp blade, Easy to sharp, Balance water tempered.
- 17” Blade and 6-7″ Rosewood handle Sheath took additional 1 inch, Overall length 24 Inches, with 21 Inch heavy made Wooden Stand. Blade Thickness about 12mm at Spine – We sell Display Stand Separately too – Find with Gurkha or QT Shopping Kukri Wooden Stand