Sarasvati, Hindu goddess of learning and the arts, especially music. First appearing as the personification of the sacred river Sarasvati and also identified with Vac, the goddess of speech, she is later named the consort, daughter, or granddaughter of the god Brahma. She is regarded as the patroness of art, music, and letters and as the inventor of the Sanskrit language. She is usually represented as riding on a goose of pure white that is able to undertake long flights and holding a lute and a manuscript or book. In modern times her mount has frequently been represented as a swan.
QT S Saraswati Brass & Stone Finish Statue 9″ Handmade Hindu Goddess of Knowledge Music Arts Wisdom Sculpture in Premium Brass God of Education and Knowledge Statues handicrafts in Nepal
$169.99 – $199.99 Tax
About this item:-
- EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP – Premium sculpted Pure Brass Saraswati Statues Handmade in Nepal/India. Handicrafts Brass and stone finish Handcrafted accents to give a high-quality look with intricate details.
- MINIATURE – Measures approximately 8.5-9 inches tall, 5.5 inches wide, and 5 inches long. Approx. 5.8 lbs Weight. Perfect size to fit any corner on desk, terrarium, zen garden or personal altar. Not recommended in aquariums.
- INSPIRATIONAL PRESENT – Packed with molded Styrofoam in beautiful gift-box ready for any occasion. Ideal for Hindu friends or relatives who needs a little inspiration. Great addition to any Hindu collection.
- CREATIVE ENERGY – Serves as a reminder for the beauty of music and art, and inspires the quest for knowledge and wisdom.
- SARASWATI – Beloved Hindu Goddess representing knowledge, music, arts, and wisdom. She is generally shown to have four arms, which represent the four aspects of human personality in learning: mind, intellect, alertness, and ego. The book in one hand represents true knowledge. The mala of crystals on the other hand represents the power of spirituality. A pot of sacred water represents creative and purification powers, and lastly the musical instrument represents her perfection of all arts.